Elder abuse cases are very intricate and normally have been going on for years within a family structure.
In order to further advance a case in a civil or criminal courtroom as well as a disciplinary or guardianship hearing, Lillian's expertise in setting out the facts of the case as it pertains to elder abuse is vital.
In various consultations around the globe, Lillian has been asked to testify and prepare reports on the following:
- Stalking cases in criminal courts involving abusers intimidating elderly victims;
- Wills and Estate cases in the Supreme Court outlining the abuse of the possible benefactor;
- Guardianship cases;
- Financial administration cases;
- Investigative and evidentiary hearings on abuse cases in criminal courts;
- Coroner Court hearings based on the interaction of the family with the deceased;
- Preparation of case notes and arguments for care facilities regarding work safety concerns of staff versus the rights of the individual resident;
- Representation of family members at hearings outlining the abusive behaviour of the primary carer in question;
- Other related areas.
With her consultancy in these various types of cases, Lillian is not only very experienced but also knowledgeable in all aspects of elder abuse.
Contact Lillian to discuss your consultancy needs.
No current events.